Sunday 21 November 2010

Joy Is Free

 
FREEDOM FROM 'I' LIE!!!

I AM AWAKE

THERE IS NO SEPARATION BETWEEN "ME" AND LIFE BECAUSE THERE IS NO SEPARATE ME

DIVINE MANIFESTING, LIFE MANIFESTING, THAT INCLUDES ALL, OBJECTS, SUBJECTS, MOVEMENT AND ALL

Incredible feeling of no separation all day today. Simple profound shift - all is the same - the veil is gone. Now I understand what people are saying "ALL is ONE". I am not sure they understand it, but I do right now. All is ONE - Divine manifestation is going, and includes everything - NO exception! You are, reading this line is not separate from the Divine, you are the Divine manifesting. The separation is only in your head. Remove it and see it for yourself!

Today I went on a bike ride. I am just a recreational biker who rides and look around. So mostly I've done rides from home to the market or in a park. I rode today 22 miles on a North Country Trail, and this is was incredible and delicious! Complete relaxation, love with everything around, seeing everything for the first time - no mental separation - everything is the same - a constant movement of The Existence. Feeling of so much satisfaction, completeness and gratitude overpowered me for a moment when I was sitting by the stream. I texted to my son "I am done. I am done with my search. Everything else will be just enjoyment of unfolding, whatever will come my way". He is 18, and as much as he can remember - I was searching. Hard-core practices, tons of books, constantly purifying the mind. Years after years he asked why I am doing this or that. He is so happy for me now! And how I am happy - I can't even describe - just pure appreciation for every little detail in my entire life - everything brought me to this realization for this simplest truth that hidden not. Just look. Deeply look.

May I hug everybody on this forum. Personal. Each of you, guys!
Ciaran, Unison and 315 - you played a monumental role in my Awakening. Deep, deep appreciation!

Joy
 
 
.................................................
Anyone else want's to share?
email me ;)

1 comment: